Pinkydj In My Head...

Live in New York. Play lots of tennis. Rollerblade in my apartment as well as everywhere else.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

It's been forever and a day (high school) since my last confession and I need absolvement for my sins. I have been a selfish, selfish friend. I have only focused on my problems and have not LISTENED to my friends. What I have been going through is important to me, but so are the people that I love.

The Brain is going through something very stressful, her eye has been twitching from it, it's that scary. I ask for her help, but I have not sympathized with her. I have not listened to her and for that I am so very sorry. She is my sister, my heart, and I am not there for her. I try. Yet, things come up in my life, and that is all I focus on. I know she is fed up, but she is still there for me. I, on the other hand, would tear her a new one for not talking about me. She is there for me, and now it is time that I am there for her. If she'll have me...

BM needs someone to talk to, and all I do is talk about myself. Nameless is working hard for her future and all I do is talk about myself. I have not wished one of my best friends- LS- nor her son, happy birthday. I don't even know if she has had her second child yet. OJ thinks I hate her and all i do is think about myself. LK is so strong and would love to see me and all I do is put off plans with her. My family was in town and I have been moping at home instead of hanging with them. I don't need to apologize to The Baby as she is getting an awesome belated birthday gift.

I have hurt someone that I do not like, but know that I must right that wrong. I will apologize.

I need to forget my broken heart and open my heart and mind to the future. I need to forgive myself. I have not respected myself. I haven't shown any pride. I must make something of myself and be a better Christian, and remember those whom I love and who love me. No more Miss Shitty Friend. Please forgive me.

Phew, now I stop being so sad and depressing and make y'all laugh again. Hopefully soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't refer to me as "BM" anymore...It just sounds awful! Still Love you though!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home