Pinkydj In My Head...

Live in New York. Play lots of tennis. Rollerblade in my apartment as well as everywhere else.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

S C A R Y...

I've cheated death twice in the last month. Both times rollerblading. I was hit by a car last month and was this "___" close to being hit by another two days ago. Yes, I was left shaken and people around freaked more than I had- The Brain thinks that I love that kind of attention & people caring and all... Um... Not from strangers. So, I flat out asked her if she thought that I had done it on purpose. And she said that she no longer blames the drivers. Typical Brain. Always my fault. But these incidences don't scare me. The fact that I am getting one of my wisdom teeth extracted today DOES...

I have to get it done and I am shitting my pants about it. I hate when sharp things are put into my mouth- other things don't bother me so much (I meant food and toothbrushes, people) But needles... No. Then they will have to cut the gum and I will just have to close my eyes and dream of things that do make me happy, like a tighter, smoother ass. B L I S S.

So, after the tooth is removed will that make me any less wiser? Was I ever wise in the first place? I wish that I could say that I was but right now? I just don't know...

4 Comments:

Blogger nounou :) said...

if i was you.. i wouldn't take the risk of being any less wiser.. ahahahahahha.. kidding kidding.. you'll do fine.. it'll be done in no time and then you'll be back on the streets of manhattan scaring pedestrians and drivers on your blades..

the brain! :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger nounou :) said...

where you attttt?? it's been forever and a day..

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouffffffffff you still did not write since your tooth? how lazy are you ? Let me hear from ya baby the brains mom:)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouffffffffff you still did not write since your tooth? how lazy are you ? Let me hear from ya baby the brains mom:)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home