Pinkydj In My Head...

Live in New York. Play lots of tennis. Rollerblade in my apartment as well as everywhere else.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'M B A C K...

By popular demand (3 people- hey brain, tante, and DAN!) and have to admit that I don't have much to say at this point in my life... Sure, much has happened in the past couple of months that I could write about, The War in Lebanon - don't even get me started... just read this and that's how I feel - God, I'm lazy... The fact that I was very ill for a while, due to said war and a broken heart... Yup, "friend" broke my heart. And I never get sick. I was a mess... But now? I'm still a mess with a whole new set of problems...


  • Got rid of the roommates! Am broke again. but the apartment doesn't smell like a barn anymore (unless "friend" comes over)...
  • Turned 30! I can already feel the effects... what with the sciatica getting worse and my fabulous tits starting to sag- LOL- never gonna happen, they're always going to be fabulous... and don't even get me started on my ass... just ask "friend"...
  • Have to move my shit around in my apartment to make it seem like I don't live there... Pack up clothing and cooking supplies ( yes, I cook!) and disappear for a day or two. And will lose my stove in the process. I am a 30 year old chick that has to use a hotplate like I'm in college- can I get any sexier?
  • Have to ask for a raise. I have anxiety attacks discussing money and accepting gifts from people... Sure, I can jump from planes, easy peasy, but money and gifts give me the shakes...
  • Am falling for "friend" (already there?) and think that it's time to change the moniker to BC... don't wanna fall... can't help it... hate him... not really... he gets "scared" ... fuck him!
  • I miss BC sometimes and that really pisses me off...

A couple of good things though? The Brain is on her way back to destroy... err... I mean... live in the US again, so I can stalk her now anytime I want to. And of course, the was is over, my parents and grandparents are safe, just keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way and that I'll be rich soon! Biatches...

(I guess I did have something to say)

OH! BTW, read this and weep- all me me me... who else is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home