Pinkydj In My Head...

Live in New York. Play lots of tennis. Rollerblade in my apartment as well as everywhere else.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Clearly not my doing...

The Brain suggested that I check both bc's and my horoscopes together to see how we fare as a couple- please keep in mind that this was not my decision- I don't actually believe in this kind of stuff... (my comments in pink...)


Provided by Astrology.com

Leo & Aquarius

When Leo and Aquarius join together in a love match, the merging of Aquarian foresight (yeah he thought I was hot) and Leo creativity (if that's what you want to call it...) causes people to take notice (because of me!). This partnership is energetic (on my part) and unstoppable (go! sexy sexers go!), and although occasional (ok, if you consider occasional as every other minute) competitions may occur, there is never a dull moment for these two (true that!). Their Signs are congenial (for all you dummies out there, that means having the same tastes and habits- or in our case, addictions) and have a good relationship (all me). Both tend to be idealistic and highly motivated (uhuh...). Both are attracted to all things novel (meaning new positions), and are thrill-seekers (he threw up after jumping out of a plane- I, however, did not) ; they may even occasionally turn life into a giant game of Truth or Dare (you can say that again) . they may even occasionally turn life into a giant game of Truth or Dare.

Many Leo-Aquarius relationships thrive on unending mutual admiration(true, we both mutually agree that I'm hot). Leo admires the individualism (yeah, I have to leave him alone on weekdays- that's really admirable), vision and creative (once again, because of me!) characteristics of Aquarius. In turn, Aquarius admires the Lion's zeal (i.e. level of hornyness), charm (so fucking charming it hurts!) and dignity (I threw that away months ago pursuing this loser)-- Aquarians always have new ideas, but they don't always have the drive to make those ideas real as Leo does (I'm the go-getter!). Both Signs pride themselves on their independence (he is sooooo glad we don't live near each other), but conflicts can arise if Leo seems too demanding (pshaw!) or Aquarius seems too aloof (that's the understatement of the year!). Both partners should respect differences of perspective in the other (sure, I can respect the fact that he likes me only when he sees me!)Leo can be too dramatic (since when???) for Aquarius' taste (cause he's too BLAH), but Aquarius in turn could be too unsteady for their Leo counterpart (not even going there- do you want to have to sit here all day reading about that? ). If they communicate to one another the value of the relationship, everything will be okay (communication is only allowed when he can watch my tits whilst I am speaking to him).

Leo is ruled by The Sun (THE HOTTEST ONE!) and Aquarius is ruled by the Planets Saturn and Uranus (uranus- need I say more?). These three Planets form a sort of cycle indicative of the Leo-Aquarius relationship and their ability to come together to create new institutions. Uranus is the Planet of new ideas and creativity; it's from this Planet that Aquarius gets its great vision (where is the emoticon for rolling your eyes when you need it?). Then The Sun gives life and an identity to their collective ideas (yup). Finally Saturn keeps the process going to completion, following up after Uranus's inspiration has been exhausted and The Sun's energy moves on to new things (does that mean that I move on to new men?).

Leo is a Fire Sign (once again, H O T) and Aquarius is an Air Sign (yawn...). Air fuels Fire and keeps it going; Aquarius can not only keep pace with the motion and fireball of energy that is Leo, but can add special effects (yeah, he makes it burn when i pee). They can soar to astounding heights together (as in climaxes?). Aquarius is able to use intellect to inspire Leo's ambition and feed them new ideas to put into practice -- they are very stimulating to Leo (hee hee hee). Together the two feed a process of mutual personal growth (i make his penis grow) and development (seriously, though, i would like to know when he is going to grow up). Both Signs have a multitude of interests, and Leo's desire to be original leaves them more than happy to carry out the ideas of the more withdrawn Aquarius (notice that whole paragraph was pretty much just about LEO).

Leo and Aquarius are both Fixed Signs. Leo gives Aquarius the courage to charge ahead and take action, rather than just sitting in the lab formulating ideas (or on the couch watching the Yankees). Aquarius's originality can impress Leo (notice they say "can" and NOT "does"), as can their unique vision. They are both loyal and extremely devoted to one another (when is that gonna happen?), and when they understand that they don't necessarily need to be in charge all the time (LOL- that's the best bullshit line yet!), they can succeed side by side (or on top, or...).

What's the best aspect of the Leo-Aquarius relationship? (sex? playful beatdowns?) Their ability to create magic when they're together (yeah, in bed...). Fixed Fire and Fixed Air cover all the bases (and positions...) -- these partners get an idea, plan how to put it into action, get the ball rolling and see it through to completion. This cycle makes theirs a love match of vision as well as practice (please disregard the "love" word- he does).

So that pretty much sums up our perfect union- I am a giver. He is a taker. I am hot. He is... Ok, I am attracted to him, so no nasty comments about his looks, cause I like them. And I like him. Or maybe a little more than that? But not when he's the master of the dicks of the universe, which is pretty much Monday- Thursday, so I love bc on the weekends and pretty much hate him during the week. I'm still waiting to hear how he feels about me.

As I said, it's a perfect union.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home