Pinkydj In My Head...

Live in New York. Play lots of tennis. Rollerblade in my apartment as well as everywhere else.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Moony-Eyed

bc is behaving like a moony-eyed teenager- that's it- it's over for him- he is madly in love with me and doesn't know what to do with himself. he says crazy things to me, sick things, things that make me go hmmm...(shout out to The C+C Music Factory)

"i cannot wait to see you" calm down, buddy
"i think you're so hot- no really, you are soooo hot" yeah no shit
"i really like you" no dummy, you really lurrrve me
"i hate you" (i like that one) no you don't, you really lurrrve me
"tell me you love me" why? do you want me to lie to you?
"i love you as a person" yeah, i know, who doesn't? and you really lurrrve me as a gf as well
"i hope you get hurt on your rollerblades" PLEASE! when i said ok...he yelled at me and told me that i better be careful or else!
"i am allowed to speak to my exes, but you are not!" he thinks it bothers me that he does so- i just think he's crazy
"i would like to have sex witchou" yeah bc, who wouldn't?
"what would you like to do this weekend? i would like to go out, maybe do some "shopping", "walk around", "have some dinner", hold hands... wait, what? that's disgusting...
"i love you, d, please don't write about everything i say" ok (as i write everything he says down in my trusty notebook for future use)

he will, of course, deny all of these statements. and he will repeat that he hates me like a gazillion times. i worked hard at getting this guy to wake the fuck up and realize that i'm the shit. i got what i wanted. and i just want him to know that I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT (insert snapping of fingers here)

2 Comments:

Blogger nounou :) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:02 PM  
Blogger nounou :) said...

i think that d's right.. bc is totally in lurvvvveee.. wowies.. imagine this.. i've known pinky for 21 years.. and bc for about 15.. INSANITY!!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home